An effective records management system improves operational efficiency in a business through the effective organisation of information to meet business and legal requirements. The Document Warehouse’s records management consulting staff have extensive experience in creating impeachable solutions for their valued clients.
Our records management consulting staff design and implement:
- The infrastructure for a Records Management System;
- Provide guidance to the private sector and government bodies;
- Manage records and the Law;
- Formulate new file plans;
- Amend existing file plans;
- Formulate Control Schedules for records other than correspondence;
- Give guidance on maintenance of the filing system;
- Manage File Series and separate Case Files;
- Develop disposal and destruction programmes;
- Transfer information to the archive repository/ record centres;
- Direct training of registry and mailroom staff;
- Create Job descriptions for registry and mailroom staff; and
- Simplify Records Management Training.
Click here for more information about our records management services and staff.