Electronic Document and File Management System
The Document Warehouse uses advanced Electronic Document Management Systems (EDMS) to provide effective document management solutions.
The main purpose of implementing an Enterprise Information Management (EIM) System is to provide access to relevant information to all stakeholders within and outside of the organisation. Ensuring that the correct individuals or groups can access information easily is an important characteristic of these types of systems.
With M-Files, the task of creating and managing information in a secure and easy to use environment becomes a reality. M-Files manages security through content (metadata driven permissions), function (Finance, HR, Operations, etc.) as well as on an individual document level.
M-Files further provides key EIM functionality such as Object centric workflow and Version Control (Library Functionality). The main feature of Metadata facilitates easy categorisation and searching of information associated with documents and other objects within the organisation.
Version control with a history of changes, stored as incremental changes, ensures that all changes to documents can be viewed by version of the document.
Co-authoring of documents is made easy either internally or externally utilising the power of One-Drive and Office Online.
Seamless integration with Microsoft Office means that documents created or edited in Microsoft Word, Excel, or PowerPoint are easily managed with M-Files Add-ins. Integration with Microsoft Outlook makes saving of emails to M-Files a breeze.
In many cases companies feel that the information is disconnected and that business content & information is spread across multiple systems in independent silos. This disconnection makes it almost impossible for employees to find what they need, when they need it.
The only way to solve this problem is by making use of an Enterprise Information Management (EIM) system like M-Files. M-Files is a much easier process and everyone can continue to work exactly how they want and need to.
- Web based System
- Simple to install and learn, reliable, powerful and secure.
- Improves workflow
- Increases information reuse
- Eliminates redundancy
- Securely controls content, and avoids conflict and data loss
- One single document management solution that integrates with Windows Explorer.
- M-Files has everything you need in document management, in one affordable system.
- Fast search – both “full text” file content and metadata
- Metadata-driven navigation, replication, workflow and access management
- Check-in/check-out with audit trail
- Version management
- Collaboration and Workflow with email notifications
- Fast offline use and remote/mobile access
- Support for scanned paper documents and email
- Alternative Web interface
- Offers both on prem installations as well as a hosted cloud environment
- Robust interface for connecting to external databases such as an enterprise CRM or ERP system
- Rich scripting capabilities and a complete Application Programming Interface (API).
- Improve your quality procedures with a comprehensive set of features that assist with:
- Quality standards such as ISO 9001
- CE marking or labelling
- Compliance with FDA 21 CFR Part 11 and EU GMP Annex 11
- Audits associated with all of the above
- Repetitive task automation
- Quality assurance, audits and deviations
- Document control
- Assign role-based access rights and track experience and skills for employees and subcontractors.
- Inventory, lists, and registries
- Signature management
- built-in digital signing,
- external digital signing services
- handwritten signatures.
- PDF conversion, watermarking and content protection with certificates
- Calendar view with integrated scheduling and follow-up reminders
- Validation toolkit to validate your implementation and remain in compliance
M-Files is a powerful yet easy to use document management software application which will solve problems of managing, finding, and tracking documents and information in companies and organizations of all sizes.
M-Files brings the benefits and value of Enterprise Content Management (the management of your organization’s unstructured information – including Microsoft Office documents, scanned documents, emails, PDF Files) within the easy reach of every company, no matter how small or how big (thousands of users).
M-Files is more advanced than most products available in the market today and also more affordable than even some of the more basic document management products. Whether you want to manage a few thousand documents or several million documents, M-Files can be configured to meet your most demanding document management requirements.
M-Files QMS is also ideal for:
- Pharmaceutical and life sciences, including medical devices, biotechnology and clinical research organizations
- Petrochemicals and other process-related manufacturing
- Food production
- Transportation, including aviation and automotive
- Mining and more