- An entire audit of your current filing or document management system.
- Training will be given on the entire lifecycle of a document, what is required at each step of the lifecycle and how to effectively work through the lifecycle to boost efficiency in internal document management and storage.
- Working in conjunction with staff to determine what type of system is required, what documentation needs to be readily available and specialised determining of categorisation as per your company’s requirements.
- The design and development of a classification, archiving and storage system.
- Once the system has been created and agreed upon, there will be further training pertaining to records management policies and procedures, retrieval and other skills that will be needed to effectively maintain the document management system.
What to Expect in a Document Management Training Course
Files, documents and other kinds of paperwork are an important part of running any business. Unfortunately, this crucial corporate staple can also hinder productivity, time and resources. Proper document management will help improve your business’ operations which will result in enhanced productivity and efficiency. No one has time to waste looking through insurmountable stacks of papers for a single important document from ages ago. Not only this, but sometimes time frames are limited, and frantically searching for paperwork does nothing positive for stress levels. With the right records management training and system in place, anyone in your company can find what they are looking for, and they can find it almost immediately. Although some of your documentation can be scanned and stored digitally, or stored offsite, some of it may need to stay on your premises when physical documentation needs to be available on hand. This is where professional document management training services can provide pivotal skills. What can you expect from a document management training course? Firstly, experienced consultants will visit your premises, in some instances, staff will be required attend an external training workshop. Thereafter, important points that are covered in the course include the following: